Monday, September 3, 2018

Stained Glass Mosaic

Hello again! Today I have a card to share with you and I am quite happy with how it turned out. It's going to be another entry into Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge for Anything Goes.


I call this card "Stained Glass Mosaic" because of the design, the shine, and the colors. I first die cut the Moroccan Mosaic cover die from Altenew 3 times. I glued one cut to a panel and then colored in the individual spaces with copic markers. Then, I glued the 2 other die cuts on top of the colored one to create dimension. After that I filled in all of the spaces with Nuvo crystal glaze, making sure to spread it evenly and even up the sides of the die cuts (and then of course adhered it to a card base). I decided to leave this without any sentiments because I love having some blank ready-to-go cards for whatever occasion that may come up (and I don't have any "just because" sentiments in my stash yet lol). Overall it is a simple card to make, but I love the look that the glaze gives it, especially with this die.

Thanks for checking out my blog!!

Jaclyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment